Thursday, September 16, 2004
- Name: INCITE
- Dr Nina Wakeford - Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katrina Jungnickel - PhD student email@example.com
- Gerard Oleksik - PhD student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Smith - PhD student
- Kris Cohen - Research Fellow
- Mary Ebeling - PhD student
- Dr Kate Orton Johnson
- INCITE/RCA collaboration apr 2005
- INCITE/INTEL Privacy workshop jan 2005
- Futures of Feminist Science + Technology: Memory dec 2004
- Technologies: Strategies + Studies PG conference
- I am at the Ubicomp conference in Nottingham. Yest...
- The No.73 Routemaster bus makes its last run throu...
- Nina and I are off to the 4S & EASST Conference 20...
- Flabbergasting news: I just heard late last week t...
- In describing the framework of my bus fieldwork to...
- Seems like it was another good summer for the Oxfo...
- Thinking more on the intradisciplinary (if that wo...
- My experience at the recent Street Talk; An urban ...
- I had a nice chat with Robert Peagler the other d...